The Pinecrest Academy Assistant Kindergarten Teacher helps an effective learning environment for their students. The assistant teacher supports the teachers in assimilating and fully practicing the ideals, principles, and teaching methodology of integral formation. The assistant teacher carries out their work professionally and with a spirit of initiative, creating an environment of confidence and respect. The assistant teacher fosters a love for the truth and a passion for learning and works to effectively carry out the mission of forming Christian servant leaders.
The Assistant Kindergarten Teacher meets the following qualifications:
- High School diploma (kindergarten assistants may be required to meet specific state requirements for Early Childhood Education licensing)
- Leadership and teamwork capabilities
- Ability to take direction, initiative, and exercise resourcefulness
- Excellent communications and organizational skills
- Capacity to manage groups
- Skill for transmitting knowledge and the ability to stimulate a desire to learn in students
- Agreement with or openness to the apostle mission of the school and the method of internal formation
To apply, please visit our website at https://www.pinecrestacademy.org/about/careers and email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.