High School Math Teacher
Primary responsibilities include teaching High School Math. Preference is given to candidates with 3 or more years of teaching experience in a related field.
Landmark Christian School is an independent, coeducational, college preparatory school located in Fairburn, Georgia. Serving students ranging from PK3-12th grade, the school’s vision is “every student prepared to impact the world for Jesus Christ.” Landmark is committed to providing students with a rich, relevant, and rewarding academic experience in preparation for matriculation to a college program of their choosing.
- Commitment to the school’s vision, mission, and core values
- Live and teach from a Biblical worldview
- Plan and execute engaging and innovative lessons through relevant, project-based, or other applied work that connects to a real-world, 21st-century context
- Actively learn, master, and use technology to enrich student learning while encouraging communication, collaboration, and critical thinking
- Encourage appropriate classroom behavior through effective classroom management to disciple and support students in a way that actively leads them toward wisdom and knowledge
- Communicate with parents in a winsome and effective manner that reflects Christ
- Function well in a collaborative environment while working effectively and respectively with diverse teams of faculty, staff, students, and parents
- Passionate about their students, their subject, and their relationship with Jesus Christ
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Middle/High School Education required
- High School level teaching experience (at least three years preferred, background in Christian education)
- Georgia Teaching certification preferred
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and references to Emily Torrenga, Administrative Assistant to the Head of School, at firstname.lastname@example.org