Ransom Everglades Schools seeks a Special Events Coordinator. This position will manage the logistics, preparation, execution and follow-up for all advancement-initiated special events. Reporting to the Director of Advancement, this is a full-time, 12-month position.
- Provides support for virtual, on- and off-campus events, managing logistics, arranging for necessary services, managing agendas, coordinating schedules and itineraries
- Assist the Advancement Team staff with the planning and coordination of special events: monitor event timelines; run or request reports, mailing labels and name tags; manage event related direct mail projects; assist with invitation design; manage RSVPs; manage follow up correspondence and recordkeeping; coordinate event logistics with vendors and campus staff; assist with preparing event collateral; and oversee event registration
- Represent the advancement office in school calendar meetings and school year calendar planning
- Work closely with Head of School’s Office on Advancement-related events, meetings, scheduling, donor gifts, and select all-school events (e.g. commencement)
- Assists in requesting and managing volunteers for events (alumni and parents)
- Work with Advancement Services to create online registration forms and online promotional content
- Maintains database to develop mailing lists and to monitor and track event registration responses
- Coordinates event emails and mailings; manages guest responses in event databases
- Administers and monitors the collection of event fees and processing of invoices for payment
- Maintain the Advancement events calendar and monitor the quantity and quality of events by constituency, region, etc.
- Regularly recommend new events and update or retire existing events according to current school and constituent needs
- Manage and track event budgets, attendance, ROI and cost per attendee statistics
- Manage, order and track event, donor and stewardship gifts and related items for the office
- Communicate with all stakeholders for the events
- Additional duties and responsibilities as needed or assigned
Interested candidates should visit the RE website www.ransomeverglades.org and complete this application for employment. Please send the completed application, a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.