The mission of Currey Ingram Academy is to provide an exemplary PreK-12 day and boarding school program that empowers students with learning differences to achieve their fullest potential.
The primary role of every person at Currey Ingram Academy is to embrace and uphold the mission of our school. As an employee of CIA, you will serve as a role model for leadership in maintaining mission-driven endeavors of Currey Ingram Academy.
Currey Ingram Academy is currently accepting applications for a Director of Development with a passion to support the mission of the school. This position reports to the Assistant Head of School for Advancement & Strategic Initiatives and is responsible for organizing and executing successful fundraising programs including but not limited to the annual fund, capital campaigns, planned giving, and special events. This is a 12-month position that will require evening and weekend work as needed. The Director of Development will serve as a member of the leadership team and will work closely with all constituencies.
Currey Ingram Benefit Options and Structural Advantages
• Health Plan Coverage
• Dental Coverage
• Vision Coverage
• Health Savings Account
• Flexible Spending Plans
• Company-Paid Life Insurance
• Accidental Death and Dismemberment
• Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
• 403(b)/Roth Retirement Plan and match @ 5%
• Paid time off including leave bank and bereavement leave
• Paid holidays and breaks
• Worker’s Compensation
• On-site Child Development Center
• Strength & conditioning center
• Free fitness classes
• Employee Assistance Program
• Voluntary Benefits
• Professional Development
• Graduate Courses at Peabody College of Vanderbilt University - covered at 50%
• Afterschool Boost service at no charge
• Lunch is at no charge
If you are interested in this position, please complete the online application on our website: https://www.curreyingram.org/about/careers.